Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Instructions for the UFF-UF Website
To create new posts:
- This is the model: https://uff-uf.org/state/higher-rates-for-non-stem-students-bound-to-backfire/
- We are using the article title, author, source (with link to the article)
- Then, 2-3 paragraphs of the article (more or less …. to give the gist) with a “Continue Reading on ––––––– website (link).
- Inside the post, turn off “author” and “social sharing”
- Add 2-3 sentences to the “excerpt” section otherwise the excerpt will be automatic and begin with the author.
- at the end of the article, in the content window, include this phrase for all articles not authored by us: The opinions expressed in this article are not necessarily the positions of UFF-UF.
- Select 2-3 relevant tags and relevant category. Selecting UFF-UF will put it on the home page and this is desirable.
Download the UFF-UF Website Approvals document.